Our clients provide their own cleaning supplies and vacuum cleaner for the following reasons;
- It is most sanitary to use your rags, duster and vacuum cleaner, eliminating cross-contamination.
- To satisfy your particular needs, cleaning supplies must be individualized. This includes ‘green’ products, particular brands, preferred smells, allergies, asthma, etc.
- To meet your specific residential requirements, including varying floors and counters. They include wood, tile, granite, limestone, marble, slate, porcelain, terracotta, terrazzo and ceramic.
- By eliminating the transportation of cleaning supplies, our maids save time and energy.
- Our cost savings are entirely passed on to you.
iMaids works with professional, independent maids.
One-time cleanings are generally more difficult to perform and require additional work (scheduling, billing, etc.).
Depending on availability and your preferences, cleanings typically begin within 2 to 3 business days.
There is usually more dust, dirt and grime to clean, so it takes longer. Your maid must also learn your residence and personal needs.
Notify us by submitting our Feedback Form and your Personal Concierge will immediately follow-up and resolve the issue.
Yes! Simply submit our Feedback Form and your Personal Concierge will promptly serve you.
We’ll try our best to reschedule you with another maid.
By ACH checking (free) or credit/debit card (3% processing fee).
Notify your Personal Concierge ahead of time, who will discuss your needs with your maid and ensure there is sufficient time to complete the job. You will be charged your regular hourly rate.
Feel free to communicate directly with your maid or your Personal Concierge, who is always available to serve you.
No. We simply ask, if you discontinue, that you give as much notice as possible.
No, but tips are a wonderful way of expressing your appreciation.
No. Most clients are at work or run errands, although you are welcome to stay and provide guidance.
Please do not ask for heavy-lifting, outside window cleaning, cleaning with bleach or furnish ladders exceeding two steps. Provide a safe environment with a comfortable temperature and contain any pets that may interfere with the maid’s duties.
- Better Business Bureau with an A+ Rating (BBB)
- Association of Residential Cleaning Services International (ARCSI)
- International Sanitary Supply Association (ISSA)
iMaids obtains comprehensive background checks from Checkr, as well as identity verification using Jumio. They include, but are not limited to; Social Security Number trace, statewide, county and nationwide criminal search (including sex offender search), employment verification and legal eligibility to work in the U.S.
Many maid services charge by the job, allowing them to hastily clean your home. Simply put, the faster they clean, the more money they earn (per hour). We believe charging hourly is most equitable, transparent and flexible.
Teams are generally good for one reason; if you want your maid(s) to get in and out as fast as possible. iMaids is all about personal, trusting relationships with one maid. We never rotate or work with teams (unless you choose to).